Application Due: Thursday, February 14, 2019, Noon PST
RSVP for one of our informational webinars by clicking on the date & time you wish to attend a webinar and entering your registration information.
To apply for WPI-Local, please complete the following:
- The Individual Online Application must be completed and submitted by each applicant
- Before beginning the online form, please determine one person on your team who will be your “team project manager.” This person will be responsible for uploading the Team Narrative. All team members will name the same “team project manager” in their Individual Online Form so that the Foundation can group together team applications.
- Each Applicant will create their own individual account in the system where they must answer individual information and also complete and submit the 2019-20 WPI-Local Applicant Requirements form signed by the applicant and their employer.
- Go to the application portal, enter your email address and a password, and then click on “Create New Account” on the logon page to get started. Once you have created a new account, a confirmation will be delivered to you electronically. Please save the confirmation e-mail.
- After you have created a new account, you may access the application on your dashboard. You will see the application titled: WPI-Local 2019-20. You may proceed with the application by clicking on Apply. The system automatically saves your work and you may come back at any time to answer the questions.
- The Team Narrative must be created by the whole team and then uploaded by only the “team project manager.” Questions for the Team Narrative along with page length directions can be found in the application instructions PDF.
- The Team Narrative is a PDF document created by your team that describes your team, the issue of local government you would like to focus on in the program, and other questions.
For detailed information on the WPI-Local application process, please read the complete application instructions (PDF).
We encourage you to contact Program Manager Elizabeth Ayala with any questions or concerns and to discuss your team’s application.