What is the Summer Leadership Institute?
The Summer Leadership Institute is a virtual program created to empower young womxn of color to learn, lead and network with other womxn across California. Our participants will be encouraged to TAKE UP SPACE, share their vision of leadership and what they hope to contribute to their respective organizations and communities!
The institute will provide training on:
• Finding your voice through storytelling
• Impacting change through policy
• Networking and relationship building
Who can apply?
• Self-identified womxn from 14 to 23 years old who live in California
• Engaged in social justice work in their schools or communities
• Committed to participate in all 7 sessions
How do I apply?
Please complete the application by 5 pm June 25, 2021: https://forms.gle/iVv2WTp4FsUEMWfo6. Selected participants will be notified of their acceptance via email by July 5. For more information please contact: Jai at firstname.lastname@example.org