Join us to discuss:
- How have feminist leaders responded and led their teams through multiple, overlapping crises?
- What has taking an intersectional approach to leading through crisis looked like?
- What is our collective vision for post-COVID feminist leadership?
With a line up of global feminist leaders:
- Bia Vieira – Chief Strategist – Programs, Women’s Foundation California
- Eunice Musiime – Executive Director, Akina Mama Wa Afrika
- Vandita Moraka – Founder/CEO, One Future Collective
- Vivienne Hayes – CEO, Women’s Resource Centre UK
French interpretation will be provided and a recording of the webinar made available after the event. If you have any online access requirements please email us at email@example.com.
This is a non-funded, free event but if you are in a position to make a contribution, all donations will go towards speaker and interpreter fees which help ensure panelists are compensated for their time and improves the accessibility of our event.