photo: grant partner ACCESS REPRODUCTIVE JUSTICE
At Women’s Foundation California, we’ve taken our lead from women and gender expansive folks, especially Black, Indigenous, Latinx, and women of color who have anticipated the reversal of Roe v. Wade over our 42-year history. Now is the time to support these leaders, organizations, and movements.
We can be bold enough to fund what is immediately ahead of us and invest in the long-term work of changemaking. Right now, we are pushing $160K additional rapid response grant dollars to our grant partners working on reproductive justice.
- California Coalition for Reproductive Freedom
- ACCESS Women’s Health Justice
- Women’s Health Specialist
- California Latinas for Reproductive Justice
- Center on Reproductive Rights and Justice
- Training in Early Abortion for Comprehensive Healthcare (TEACH)
- California Abortion Alliance
- Lyon-Martin Community Health
- Black Women for Wellness Action Project
- Black Women for Wellness
This investment will help our partners meet this moment and expand critical abortion care services and practical access, while welcoming and supporting those fleeing anti-abortion states. Our investment is being bolstered by $275K of giving from the Pop Culture Collaborative and $150K from the Culture Change Fund. This will resource a narrative network of partners to connect the dots between challenges to reproductive rights and bodily autonomy and the broader range of civil liberties currently under attack in the U.S.
We can do more together to build the present and future of reproductive justice in California and beyond; including providing more long-term investment for strategies to nourish and grow community power over the long haul.