We are so grateful to the hundreds of folks who gathered with us yesterday to meet the moment and rally for California’s Reproductive Justice Future.
As California Coalition for Reproductive Freedom Coalition Director, Nakia Woods, made crystal clear, now is the time “To fund us like you want us to win.” In that spirit, here are three ways you can take action today to support organizations, networks, and infrastructure building bodily autonomy in California and beyond.
- Give Now
Donate to Women’s Foundation California or directly to any (or all!) of the phenomenal BIPOC-led reproductive justice organizations here in California and beyond:
- Access Reproductive Justice
- ACT for Women and Girls
- Black Feminist Future
- Black Women for Wellness
- Black Women for Wellness Action Project
- California Abortion Alliance
- California Coalition for Reproductive Freedom
- California Future of Abortion Council
- California Healthy Nail Salon Collaborative
- California Latinas for Reproductive Justice
- Center on Reproductive Rights and Justice
- Forward Together
- Forward Together Action
- Lyon-Martin Community Health
- Training in Early Abortion for Comprehensive Healthcare (TEACH)
- Women’s Health Specialists
- Give for the Long Haul
Protecting bodily autonomy and supporting reproductive justice depends on our investments now and for generations to come. We’ve partnered with FreeWill to provide free tools to folks ready to direct resources and protect the people and communities we love.
- Share Your Thoughts
Building our reproductive justice present and future is work we do in community, which means we want to hear from you. Please consider taking our five-minute survey to share your thoughts, ideas, and information.
Yesterday’s conversation was full of mic drops and real talk. We reassured each other that we aren’t leaving anybody behind, because not just women need abortions. You can watch or revisit the full recording below.
- Get Your Questions Answered:
We compiled a rough FAQ to respond to the questions we heard from our community during last week’s call on California’s Reproductive Justice Future.